At 16 years old Ethan has already mastered how to become a record breaking performer. See for yourself:
· Guinness World Record-“ The World’s Youngest Solo Musician to Head-line His Own Concert Tour”
· Has 3 PBS Television shows that are airing on Public Television.
· Youngest musician to create and host his own award-winning, nationally televised concert special on PBS in 2010 and since then has had 2 other shows on PBS. His concerts have aired over 3,000 times on stations across the country.
· The Power of Music has been rated the number one concert pledge show on Public Television for 2014/2015. The show is still running nationwide and winning multiple awards
· Raised over $40 million for charities worldwide
· Named one of Oprah’s All Time Smartest, Most Talented Kids
· Youngest performer in the all-star lineup recording of We Are the World 25 For Haiti
· Legacy of Bob Hope Award- “The Next Generation of Hope”
· Youngest solo headliner is Las Vegas
· Performed with Beyonce, Elton John, Andrea Bocelli, Josh Groban, Reba McEntire, Barbara Streisand, Tony Bennett, Carlos Santana and Celine Dion
· Starred in Feature film “Anything is Possible” which was released in 2013
· Scored all the background music and co-wrote all songs in the film“Anything is Possible”
· Performed for crowds of 70,000+
· Dave Rosenthal (Billy Joel’s Musical Director) is Ethan's Musical Director.
· 3 tours in Japan
· 2 tours in South Africa
· Toured in Brazil, Australia and Canada
· Esquire Magazine’s 80th anniversary cover
· Featured in GAP brand global celebrity ad campaign
· The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (4x)
· Good Morning America (2x)
· Oprah (2x)
· Disney Channel
· Voted by audiences as the most favorite show they ever experienced in Vegas
· Rave reviews from USA Today, Las Vegas SUN, Yahoo! News, Access Hollywood, Inside Edition, Martha Stewart, Diane Sawyer, Quincy Jones, Celine Dion
Fortitude PR was hired for media pitching (2016-Present).